When it comes to buying Christmas gifts, I like to set a budget, make a list of all my family members and friends, and write out exactly what I’m getting them before stepping into those hectic malls. I find it a lot easier and less stressful this way.
I created 3 Christmas guides for the women, men, and little ones in your life. I hope this make your holiday shopping easier! Let me know if you want me to create any other gift guides.
COAT: J Crew // GLOVES: Nordstrom // CLUTCH: Rebecca Minkoff // PERFUME: Dior // RING: KENDRA SCOTT // CLUTCH: Tory Burch // SHOES: Hunter Boots // EARRINGS: Baublebar // BAG: Tory Burch
1. This is probably the most gorgeous parka that I have ever laid my eyes on! It comes in 9 colors, so if you’re looking for a neutral or a bold colored coat, this would be a great option.
2. Gloves are an essential in the winter. These have little sparkly stones for you glitter lovers out
3. Add a little bit of sparkle to your outfit with this black clutch.
4. You can never go wrong with Dior perfume.
5. This ring is definitely an eye catcher. I get compliments on it EVERY TIME I wear it.
6. Clutches are so chic and this one is no exception. It would be perfect for the holidays!
7. How does anyone survive in the winters without a pair of hunter boots?! There are endless amounts of colors to choose from. Definitely a lifesaver, and my favorite one on this guide.
8. I’ve been eyeing this pair for awhile now, I love that its a dressier earring that you could also wear casually.
9. The perfect pop of red!
JACKET: Patagonia // CAP DISPLAY: Nordstrom // WATCH: Burberry // SUNGLASSES: Ray-bans // SHOES: Sperry // HEADPHONES: Beats // SNEAKERS: Nike // BEER KIT: Nordstrom // BOARD: ILY
1. For that guy in your life that loves throwing on a pullover and heading out the door, this one would be perfect to add to his collection.
2. My hubby is always “collecting” bottle caps (throwing them in a glass jar, haha), a U.S. cap display would be a cute but manly way to store them. Plus, you could actually use this as decoration in your kitchen (a win for you wifeys out there!).
3. Watches for guys are like shoes to women, you have to have them! Even if you already have 10, there is ALWAYS room for one more.
4. It is so important to take care of your eyes. These sunnies are perfect for everyday wear.
5. Okay, these Sperry shoes are sooo amazing! They have a shearling lining inside to keep his feet warm!
6. Let him listen to his favorite music while working out or just relaxing with beat headphones. They tune out everything.
8. All men love beer….that is a fact. My hubby was so excited about this kit when I showed it to him!
TOY: Nordstrom // BEANIE: Zara // JACKET: Patagonia // SHOES: Freshly Picked // BOOTS: Zara // PJ’S: Gap // BOOTS: Hunter // COAT: Zara // BLANKET: Nordstrom
1. The best teething toy for your little one.. by far!!
2. Isn’t this the cutest little hat?! It’s pretty thick compared to most baby beanies, perfect for cold weather.
3.Jackets that keep your little ones warm, dry, and they look adorable in, is a win in my book.
4. My favorite shoe of all time. Your little ones will love these! If you haven’t heard of Freshly Picked, refer to my older post here.
5. Keep your mini’s feet warm with these shearling boots.
6. More Christmas jammies! Liam lately wears nothing but christmas PJ’s, I love that this one is a two piece.
7. Hunters for your mini to match you and to be able to play in the dirt, snow, or rain without ruining their shoes.
8. Zara has the warmest coat for babies this year. Liam is too small to wear this, but if he was older, it would definitely be under our tree right now.
9. THE softest little blankie!
SHOP THE POST: