TOP: Nordstrom (similar one under $25 here) // BOTTOMS: J Crew // SHOES: Steve Madden // BAG: Gucci // SUNGLASSES: Karen Walker // BRACELETS: David Yurman & David Yurman // Liam- TOP: Zara // BOTTOMS: J Crew // SHOES: Freshly Picked
Hi! First off, I apologize for the overload of photos in today’s post. Liam was so giggly and happy towards the end of this shoot. He was a little terror 90% of the time so don’t let these pictures fool you. I’d thought it be good to change it up a little bit for today’s post. So, here are 8 random things about my life lately…
1. I started working out again. Meaning, I work out once every 2 weeks and run ALMOST a mile on the weekends. At least I’m getting somewhere
2. Fresh and Tula are currently my go to skin care products. I’ve noticed changes within 3 days.
3. Liam turns TWO in less than 10 days!!! He’s a TODDLER! He says more words than I can count and is the smartest little thing.
4. I have no idea what our plans are. When he was turning one, I planned 3 months in advance. I’m slacking this year. We’re most likely going to have an intimate celebration and then have a little pool party the following weekend.
5. Tommy and I just celebrated 5 years together (3 years dating, 2 years married). He’s my other half and I love how silly we are with each other.
6. I secretly think the word “Mommy” and “Daddy” are annoying, lol. I rather hear/go by Mom or Dad.
7. My job is having their grand opening on Liam’s birthday and we’re going to make an event out of it.
8. I’ve been going crazy about Nordstrom anniversary sale. I have 3 different appointments on the 13th and the first one starts at 8 a.m!
I know I haven’t been posting lately but that’s about to change. The Nordstrom anniversary sale starts this Thursday for early access and it’s my FAVORITE SALE EVER! You’ve probably heard all about it this past week but to briefly go over it….it’s a pre-sale for Fall.
When is it? How do I shop it?
Every year, Nordstrom has their anniversary sale. The sale starts on the 13th of July for cardholders. Cardholders can either be the Nordstrom Visa or the Nordstrom Debit (click on link for details). If you have a card already, I highly recommend getting one. If you’re not comfortable with running your line of credit, you can always shop with your bestie! On the 21st, the sale opens to the public. Trust me, there is NOTHING left. This is a sale that you need to shop the first several days.
What is on sale?
On the 13th all brand new items are presented. These items are up to 40% off! Majority of everything is for Fall and Winter. I try to buy a few cardigans and coats because they’re a steal! Cardigans are anywhere from $35-$75 and coats are around $75-$200. Oh and the sweaters….they start at $25!!! My favorite thing ever is on major sale! It’s booties and over the knee galore! There are pieces for everyone in the family; men, women, children, and pets. It’s also a great time to buy Christmas presents! Here is a peek at the catalog.
Let me know if yall have any questions about the sale or any in general!
*Photos by Banavenue