This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pantene. The opinions and text are all mine.
My friends have used the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots in the past and recommended it to me. I decided to try it out after the festival weekend and the results surpassed my expectations. I knew that it would help treat my festival damaged hair but I felt that I got a new set of hair…..after one use. You know that feeling you get right after you get your hair cut and styled at the hair saloon? That’s what it felt like. It was simple to use as well. No wonder it’s the #1 new selling treatment in the haircare category. You apply the treatment after shampoo and in place of your conditioner, comb it through your hair from root to tip, and then rinse it off. It’s much easier than a hair mask because you leave it in for 30 seconds so it conditions deeply and then you rinse it off for 30 seconds. I’m not too big on dry shampoo so when I curl my hair 3+ times consecutively, I use the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots to revive it.
A festival means constantly curling and ironing your hair which can cause serious damage so I wanted to share some heatless ways to style your hair. These are really easy to do and can be done before bed! You can seal all these curls with a Pantene hairspray of your choosing and you’re set.
1. After you’ve showered, comb your hair
2. Flip your hair upside down
3. Bring a ponytail in the middle and start braiding (pigtails)
4. Tie with a small elastic band at the bottom
1. Tie your hair into a high ponytail
2. Grab about an inch thick of your hair and wrap it around your finger,
3. Use a bobby pin and pin your hair hear the ponytail
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until all part of your ponytail is pinned
1. Take a stretchy headband that you can sleep in and place it on your head.
2. Take 1 inch chunks and start twisting
3. As you’re twisting, wrap it around your headband until the very end
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all of your hair is twisted into the headband.